Dance of the Shadow

 Today is the great 2024 Solar Eclipse. People are traveling far and wide to be able to view it in totality. I'm gonna stay in. I want to observe from a place of safety. On the edge. This prompted a dream I had many years ago. It was of a body of water cutting Arkansas in half, but way more west of the Mississippi. After realizing all of chaos nightmares were different times, same event, is this the same? I had ocean front property in the Ozarks. This is not supposed to physically, be a safe place if the shift projections are true. Had this happened previously?

Now that we are all caught up and mostly agree, we can regroup. A couple of major catastrophes happened within the last 12,000 years that basically turned the world on its side. We have in fact, had amnesia. As a collective, we are all standing in the glass high rise, aware. Something is happening. Has it happened before? Is it a cycle? How much time do we have left?

The magnetic poles are reversing. Where is the evidence? Everywhere. People are presenting it everywhere. We can either close are eyes and deny it, or do the research. It appears, more people are doing the research, because it is affecting people individually now. That really came forward during 2020. The state of ourselves became evident in isolation. This awareness is the repercussion in the search for knowledge. How do I know this? Because this is how it connected dots on my own path. 

I was listening to a podcast recently on the latest archaeological finds. A comparison of ancient texts came up and the flood myths. We finally stopped arguing over whose story of the flood was "right" and realized, wait, there is a flood! This realization came along before the presentation to our society now. Most of us only now can research. I started thinking about what even led me here? Why was I willing to search more, and not just deny? In so many ways, ignorance is bliss. My search for knowledge is rewarding to me, though deeply painful at times. Being honest about my experiences, and presenting my own dots for connection has been the most difficult.

That "me" in my dreams, always searching for shelter, had been my current reality. I had a distance with myself, an inner split. I felt my spiritual side far outweighed my material. I had to believe that, because of my circumstances. It enabled me to observe while passing through this existence. I had a foundation of Gnosticism, reflections of duality and a wealth of traumatic experiences. It was the light that always pulled me through. A sparkle, a flicker, a shadow, a beautiful play on light that intrigued me. And what casts the largest amount of light would naturally intrigue me.

Our beautiful, life giving sun. It creates life, and destroys it, much like Shiva. Science brought to us a viewing of where we are compared to this light. We were baffled. This is when some went into denial. The more we observe, the more amazed we are. And terrified. This cosmic dance continues on time, with a rhythm. One small misstep, and we all stumble. I imagine this dance, as the all spirals forward. Where is the misstep? What is happening? A rogue planet? A comet? An explosion? That is when the research started reaching back into the history it arrogantly ignored. The ancient texts.

The Annunaki were not a foreign concept to me. I grew up hearing about them. I was aware of most "new age" concepts. I wasn't limited by one belief system. But, I had been subjected to abusive forms which were deemed "correct." Faulty programming from faulty programming. Becoming aware of this and trying to "fix it" introduced Psychiatry into my life. I had to be mentally ill if I was not conforming to "correct programming." Five decades I observed this material existence trying to dance with the spiritual, and my body trying to move along and keep up. I can't focus and am tired, stumbling. Trying to fix myself.

The latest experiment is the magnetic stimulation treatments I am doing. I am observing at 7 or 8 sessions in. All things considered, I am improving. I fell asleep last night listening to Manly P. Hall lecture about Magnetic Fields of the Human Body. I started listening again today, waiting for the shadows to move during the eclipse. I lit candles, incense, made coffee and recorded the changing shadows. I recorded the light fade, then strengthen. I thought of the world events, everything happening on our planet and what this experience means to me. 

I've spent a great deal of time in solitude. I wanted to see what made my heart smile, and what was depleting me. I wanted to see the light and the dark. I wanted to get in touch with me. Not what I have falsely believed, not what I am expected to be, or what I am labeled as. Removing ideas of suffering, victimhood or any other ill attachment. Integrating my new awareness and knowledge, where was I? During this time of change, what more of my experience? I have developed a great deal of reverence for life now. Knowing that all that is here now, many times before, has been shredded to pieces. We find remnants emerging from the Earth, as well as in our spirit. We have traumas deeply embedded in our DNA. And what if the visions I have seen, or dreamt of aren't for the future. What if they are remnants of my past. Far reaching what is even of this age here.

To envision cycles happening over and over on many planets and stars throughout galaxies - beyond all we can comprehend, is humbling. I still sometimes get a little weak in the knees thinking about what all this means. Grounding myself has become essential. 

Popular Posts