Vivid Dreaming

 Last night's dream was unsettling, literally in the stomach area. This has been a bit of a barrage of nightmare dreams as of late. It is noteworthy because prior to this (at least years) I haven't remembered my dreams like this. Some have been beautiful, others, very revealing. The symbology in the dreams is what I am learning. Last night's dream was on human consuming itself. Consumption and the matrix of mind.

In my dream I was sent to this place, where the dream took place, because I would not conform at the previous place. This was my punishment. There were tons of people here, happily going along, trying to convince me that this was the truth and the way to be. I had to turn away from my old ways of "thinking." I felt very uneasy as I was forced to participate in the events.

We moved along in a line, we were all wearing the same clothes, with bits of flair for the minimal sake of individuality. It helped determine personality, or archetypes. There were moments in the beginning that I doubted myself and wanted to be part of the community. But, as I watched in horror, I later in the dream was desperately trying to escape. 

I followed along the line to be fed my own hair, urine as drink and mindless "rides" that whipped us around violently. All the while the people around me cheered for more. I was sick, disgusted to my core. I saw a few around me wince, but they quickly hid their emotions to become uniform. I remember at one point, I was on some sort of ride, and they slapped down pieces of junk in front of me. I questioned the point and asked for the knowledge. I was reprimanded. I was to go on the big slide outside. This wasn't the first time I had been in this area locked in my memory. This is the odd part.

I got quickly that we were merely consuming ourselves and distracting ourselves with entertainment while still jailed. It was very matrix themed. But it was the crack in the structure, system I saw. These "guards" were malfunctioning. They were not humans. Flaws in the system revealed the way out. I could get around this AI, but to what? This is where the dream converges with many previous dreams over the decades. 

There was a war, and an escape plan. All I had to do was hack what was rest of the defunct system and there was my escape machine. This is the object, scene and where I get left off. I couldn't remember past the battle. Had I escaped? Did I black out? How long have I been unconscious? Where was I? 

I'm on a planet we call Earth. I live in the United States of America. I have other identifying factors that are to be displayed here in this reality. I was given a name and number at birth as part of the identifying system. I carry within me my own genetic markers. I'm aware of body, my mind and my spirit. 

"Earth to Cynthia, come in!" 

Where am I? I'm here in my home pod. What immediately needs to be done before you? Clean up, maintenance. Where's the checklist? What are the priorities? 

Popular Posts