Findings

 I awoke in my home pod this morning to lots of furry kitty kisses and meows. I need to comb Angel's hair and get the babies breakfast. We all run downstairs, Titan harassing each as they turn the corner. I peak out the window, our visiting friend is here and could use breakfast too. I feed all the cats, then open the doors into the morning air. The trees are still bare, but budding. The birds are chirping, flowers blooming. It is beautiful. I start my morning coffee while enjoying the cool breeze flowing through the back door. Maple Pecan coffee, the smell filling the morning air is one of my favorite things. I watched the squirrels jumping from branch to branch, sipping my coffee in the open doorway. I began to mentally plan my day. 

While sipping my coffee, watching the squirrels, I decided to drown out some of the traffic noise with a podcast. I have been engrossed with what Matt LaCroix has been working on. Something he had said in a previous podcast about old books made me think about the old books I have and have access to. In particular the maps they used to put in the Bibles. I remember looking at the ancient pictures in my grandmother Estelle's Bible. In fact, I still had it. I dug it out, along with my old Bible. The memories it all conjured. My emotional self began to explore these old memories. I began to wonder about ancient memories. Lately I have had to acknowledge my lack of understanding regarding so many things. 


......


Popular Posts