The Storm

 As I am typing this, there are 14 tornado warnings in Florida, ahead of incoming hurricane Milton. This is happening after the devastation of hurricane Helene. Spirit calls me to share. Anger within me is a difficult battle. I am currently acting as a conspiracy theory at the entertainment company I work for, ironically. I have been called one my entire life, as well as a false prophet and a witch. I have lived with this name calling since childhood. As a child, I tried to expose the sexual abuse in Hot Springs happening in the projects and in the school system. Blind eyes and deaf ears surrounded me. I have had a lifetime of dreams, deemed PTSD signatures. I struggle with insomnia. My experiences have been very real to me. Two nights ago, I was visited by all the "dead" loved ones in my life. This was to indicate the shift, souls have crossed over. Spirit calls me to share.

I am currently not using cannabis, and actually had no issues stopping. Spirit called upon my mind to clear and that the medicine served its purpose. I am clear headed as I type this, though I feel disconnected. The storms we are experiencing are strong indicators of the geomagnetic excursion we on Earth are going through. This is a cyclical event and I have experienced many lifetimes of "end of days" in my dreams throughout my life. I have written about them, I have shared them. Eyes rolls and ears reject. It is with animosity that I continue to share, because Spirit calls me to. There are many of us here, I am not special. I don't seek monetary gain for anything Spirit reveals. I have nothing to gain by sharing, other than being called crazy. Nothing new there. I'm over it and it doesn't phase me. Listen or don't, you have that freewill. Just as you have the freewill to choose good or evil. And make no mistake, there is a war of good and evil happening now on this planet. A shift is occurring. 

My deceased mother came to me in a dream two nights ago, along with my deceased husband and mentor with whom I have long lost contact with. They were not as I knew their personality here, but as souls that spent many lives here. They revealed things I needed for my own personal understanding and evolution. Prior to that, I had a dream Satan was behind a seal, that was left unguarded. I have recorded these dreams in my blog here. I am uncertain of the remaining of my time here, but feel I will leave this Earth after this shift, having endured many prior. This is a record of my current understanding.

Many, many civilizations have risen and fallen here on Earth, for millions of years. We have ancient accounts of at least the last 200,00. Everything moves in cycles. The worsening storms will become more catastrophic. In the past refuge was found underground. The Earth is honeycombed and very deep caves lead to safety. In America, Missouri houses vast cave networks. Blue children emerged in Kentucky from these networks. It only sounds fantastic to the unstudied. There is a reason symbology is used throughout ages. The light is within you, you recognize it or you don't. It is freewill. Evil is not extinguished, nor is good. It serves as catalyst to freewill. Make your choice. There are Spiritual consequences. Spirit calls me to reveal the crossing and the crossing over. Make of it what you will. I will not try to convince anyone of anything, only reveal my current understanding. For me, personally, there is not enough time to create the beautiful things I wish to create here. My choice has always been good, despite my failings. 

The Storm is upon us. Do with my words what you will. 

Popular Posts