Base 12

 I have had strange dreams of looking at my hands, counting the digits. Are there six fingers, or five? I have hysterically counted baby toes in my dreams. It is strange what will prompt questions in the mind. My feeling of always being "turned upside down" or off. My lack of the understanding of math. Does the count of the digits on the finger indicate the base of the society? Are we in a ten based society and I was dreaming of a twelve based society? What does that even mean? The question stuck with me enough this morning to actually ask the question on Chat AI. 

So we are living in a base ten society AI tells me. I currently only get five questions a day, free. I had been wanting to take advantage of this technology. Daily, asking questions that important to me. Have there been base twelve society's prior? Turns out yes, there have. The Sumerians, The Babylonians, The Mayans and a new society formed in 1940. I certainly haven't been the first to question this. The same question flourished, what are the benefits? Why did the ten base become more prevalent? In what system were the pyramids built? Is there a Base 13? I had used up my questions for the day. But it didn't keep my mind from seeking.

Base 12 societies are built off three basically. Third increments. The difference between the two would radically alter our daily lives now in the Base 10. If societies move in cycles, should we have progressed from 12? What were the benefits of 10? Why did any of this matter and why was I fixating on it? Because it gives me something interesting to think about. It is good for my neuroplasticity to promote the good function from my neurons. Neurons in my brain I am having magnetically woken up because they were dead. Let's think about all these implications for a moment. 

A child with a creative, dreaming mind gets abruptly shunned for not doing work that can be seen. No time to think and "day dream." The constant reinforcement of not taking inner space to reflect and think, but DO! Snap out of greater thought, this is reality, so I'm told. Animosity stirs. I recognize it, but don't get caught in the vibration of it if it is not serving me. Now, I have the time and moment to daydream. I'm carving out the space daily to create a life on my terms, something I have truly always dreamt about. Why? Because everyone else's terms sucked. They were not my terms, there was no harmonic resonance. Terms are important for clarification. 

A depressed mind affects our physical form. Everything here does, because our physical form is existing in the space here we are aware of. If I have control over my space, I allow what resonates with me and my mission; growth and expansion toward good, betterment. What creates the optimal state for me to thrive and daily move toward self growth and awareness? The type of environment I am creating for myself. No environment prior did. I am working on a different approach now. The past enslavement of the mind was not serving me well. So instead of "snapping out of it" and living in "the real world" I will go quietly sweep, thinking about a 12 Base Society and how they differed. That is far more in the light (enlightening) than the deadening of trauma drama. Killing off my ability to defend and create. 

That is where the animosity is. Feeling like I would be further along if I had more knowledge, equal knowledge. Knowledge hidden excites an anger in me. Withholding a truth that would serve betterment and the pursuit of good, is bad. We've been gaslit as a collective and that animosity is in the collective, being tempered, but feeling pushed. Not wanting to fixate and create negative energy, we move forward. I move forward, each action focused on betterment. Good choices in the moment. And the positive choice is to do some inner exploration and allow yourself to wonder, ponder freely. 

Popular Posts