Draft Grounding

Feb 26.  I think I have been cognizant of a state of mania. And I have no idea what mania is. I thought about the words I associated with it. Chaos was first on my list. Lighting bolts cut through the darkness and I thought of my Cosmic Book. I thought about my need to get grounded. It was strange that this conversation had come up recently at work. Others were talking about grounding techniques in the dressing room. After not sleeping for a few nights, doing shows and not eating well, a crash and burn was coming. I started thinking about how I needed to ground from this most recent influx of energy. I needed some time off. Time off from myself. I needed to reset. All these programs running at once have been a drain on my system that has not been properly taken care of. Defrag. 

A question came to me while trying to get the dishes in the dishwasher. ADHD meds aren't used for performance enhancing. But, what if I am a performer, and that is my job? I need to focus on my job, and do it the best I can. I started this philosophical or medical or whatever debate in my head because I am struggling with taking my meds. I am off track on my asthma meds. 

Popular Posts